OliverMcMillan purchases and remodels the historic Eagles Hall building in downtown San Diego, christening the site as the firm’s Corporate Headquarters.
The Eagles Hall building has undergone a few major architectural changes since first constructed in 1917 in a Greek neoclassical revival style.
In 1934, the Egyptian deco design by architects Siebert and Wheeler was not fully implemented probably due to budgetary constraints.
In 1952, Rohr occupied the building and proceeded to cover the west façade with heavy stucco texture, added wrought iron light fixtures and partitioned the interior open spaces.
1955 – Occupied by Consolidated Aircraft Corporation
1958-1974 – Eagles Hall is vacant
1975 – Occupied by San Diego Community College, District Skills Center, Adult Education
1983 – Occupied by County of San Diego, Social Services Department
1997 – Purchased by OliverMcMillan